Civic Integration Netherlands - MVV visa

You have a partner abroad and you want your partner to come to the Netherlands for a long-term stay. You must then apply for an MVV / TEV for him / her. Your foreign partner will then have to take the civic integration test.

Learn Dutch Online

Learn online for the integration exam at the embassy through the course of

Want to know more about the online course in preparation for the civic integration exam at the Dutch Embassy?

Then visit the website of